Triple Play Baseball features the 2001 team schedules and rosters, exclusive rights for the MLBPA Big League Challenge, more realistic player models, commentary by Buck Martinez with Jim Hughson, and much more.
- 3D Scanned Faces - From A-Rod to Zeile, you'll recognize all of your favortie star players.
- New Signature Pitching and Batting Styles - Classic pitcher-batter showdowns come to life with more personalized animations than ever before.
- New Facial and Hand Animations - The action gets even more realistic with incredibly lifelike player animations.
- Beautiful Ballparks - We've completely re-done all the Major League stadiums, showcasing the stages for baseball's dramatic match-ups.
- Swing for the Big Moment - Unique camera angles and electric sounds build up the big moments that make baseball the greatest game on earth.
- ..and the Crowd Goes Wild! - Send the home crowd into a frenzy with one crack of the bat, and then watch 'em cheer as you round the bases.
- Insights from the Best - All-new play-by-play analysis and color commentary by two of baseball's best broadcasters, Bob Costas and Harold Reynolds.
- Four Fun Modes to Choose From - Play a singlegame, take on an entire season, jump into the playoffs, or swing for the fences in the Home Run Derby.
- MLB Home Run Derby mode - Re-create Gonzo's thrilling triumph in the official eight-player tournament, or compete one-on-one with the players of your choice.
- Refined Pitcher-Batter Interface - The interface is even easier to use in Triple Play 2002, with improved visuals and more intuitive controls.
- There's More! - All your favorite options are still here, including Create-A-Player, Free Agents, and the Fantasy Draft... plus Widescreen TV support so you can see every last detail.