The online multiplayer action returns in the third installment to the Tribes series. Tribes adds a whole new level to the first-person shooter genre, giving each player the ability to make use of a mounted jetpack and several styles of armor, each with their own weapon-carrying limitations.
- Soar into Battle - Powered by Unreal technology, the all-new Vengeance Engine lets you seamlessly jetpack, ski and pilot your way through the most savage battles on land and in the air.
- Extreme Multiplayer Action - New immersive battlegrounds ranging from subterranean caverns to majestic coliseums, challenging new battle games, and all-new team strategies let you engage up to 32 players in an online tactical warfare experience unlike any other.
- Compelling Single-Player Campaign - In an innovative story format, you'll take on the roles of six different characters in the first-ever Tribes single-player campaign, a twisted tale spanning two generations and 15 levels of treachery, vengeance and war for the Imperial family.
- All-New Weapons and Vehicles - Blast your way through the opposition with devastating new weapons like the Rocket Pod and Grappler, and powerful new vehicles like the all-terrain Rover and Assault Ship.
- Vast Customization Options - Personalize your Tribes experience with enhanced customization features for comprehensive control and unparalleled replayability. Innovative, easy-to-use mapmaking tools let you design your own battlefields
 Hardware Requirements
ATI® Radeon or equivalent DirectX® 9.0c-compliant 32 MB 3D video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader support
Microsoft® Windows® 98/2000/XP operating system
1.0 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD® Athlon processor or equivalent
256 MB RAM
5 GB of uncompressed hard disk space for game files
DirectX® 9.0c (included)
DirectX®-compatible sound card and speakers or headphones
4X CD-ROM drive
Microsoft® compatible mouse and keyboard
Minimum 56K dial-up modem for online play
ATI® Radeon 9600 or equivalent DirectX® 9.0c-compliant 128 MB 3D video card with hardware T&L and pixel shader support
2.5 GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD® Athlon or faster processor
512 MB RAM or more
24X or faster CD-ROM drive
Broadband/LAN, DSL or faster Internet connection for online play