A sequel from the game Trauma Centre: Under the knife as you continue your work as a doctor, operating on ill and injuried patients. Go through the levels as you use the controller as a scalpel, defibrillator paddle, a bandage and much more. Your mission is to operate and stitch them back up so they'll be as good as new.
Use the unique controller to save patients' lives! You play the surgeon in this exciting medical drama simulation. You'll need to cure patients of everything from routine medical maladies to life-threatening designer viruses. And, of course, there's all that drama waiting just outside of the operating room. Your medical toolkit includes scalpels, forceps, defibrillator paddles, syringes and more -- all designed for use with the Wii Remote!
- Based on the hit Trauma Center: Under the Knife for Nintendo DS.
- Play as Dr Derek Stiles or a brand new surgeon character with a new type of Healing Touch ability.
- Select instruments with the Nunchuk, wield them with the Wii Remote.
- Use life-like motions to make incisions, perform injections, suture wounds and use the heart defibrillator.
- Perform new surgical procedures like repairing broken bones and transplanting organs.
- Brand new sixth chapter of the story, not seen in the DS version.
- Advanced graphics for Wii show the medical action in detail without being gory.
This game is also known as Caduceus Z: 2-tsu no Chou Shittou in Japan.