Trainz Railroad Simulator 2006 brings the world of trains to the computer desktop and puts players in the engineer's seat. Virtual conductors can design rail systems using over 7,500 scenery objects and drive more than 150 types of locomotives over hundreds of miles of stunning 3D terrain.
- More than 150 authentic, real-world locomotives
- Realistic controls for steam, diesel and electric locomotives
- Accurate physics, tested and verified by professional train engineers
- Railroads with diversified commodities including coal, general goods, forest products, woodchips, containers, logs and more
- Tell your Drivers where to be at what time and run as many schedules as you like.
- Create dynamic environments quickly and easily with intuitive 3D editing tools.
- Over 50,000 assets are available for free at the Download Station!