Touch Golf is a golf game using the touch screen of the Nintendo DS. Use the touch screen to decide which direction you want to hit the ball in, then bring on the power and swing.
- Touch Swing control: In this realistic golf game, swing control mimics real life. Players simply slide the stylus across the touch screen to strike the ball and send it flying. They can even curve their swing to slice or hook shots and alter the angle of the club head for sharpshooter-like accuracy.
- More than 15 impressive 3-D courses, all with their own hazards and strategies, test players' skills. Players earn better gear by winning tournaments to help them compete.
- With several game modes, character customization and wireless multiplayer support for up to four players with just one game card, there's something here for all golfers, no matter what their skill levels.
This game is also known as:
- Nintendo Touch Golf Birdie Challenge in Europe
- Nintendo Touch Golf Birdie Challenge in Australia
- Otona no DS Golf in Japan