Kemco's latest addition to its consistently solid Top Gear Rally series packs big-time racing excitement into a pocket-sized package. Hop in the driver's seat of a freewheeling rally car and try to keep your cool as you skitter through bone-jarring hairpins while your trusty navigator barks directions. It ain't easy, pal
Hone your driving skills in Practice, Quick Race, and Time Attack modes before shifting into Championship mode. Be among the speediest cars to cross the finish line in each of a track's three individual stages and you'll earn enough points to unlock more challenging courses.
As you lead-foot it to the top of the Amateur, Professional, and Top Gear World leagues, you?ll unlock faster cars. If you consistently finish first or second, you?ll nab bonus colors and other snazzy upgrades for your ride.
- 80 tracks on six types of terrain
- Realistic, responsive control scheme
- Two Paks, two GBAs and a GBA Game Link Cable let you race with a friend
- Sharp and varied graphics with straightforward, yet challenging gameplay
- A myriad of tracks that will have you racing for days without covering the same ground