Twist, tilt, and turn to play with Tony Hawk's Motion. The 2-in-1 title uses a brand new motion-sensing accessory to control the game, and also packs in a bonus painting mode. In Tony Hawk's Motion, you can twist, tilt and turn through numerous skateboarding sessions and for the first time in franchise history, the game brings snowboarding to its line-up adding to the more than 20 diverse mini-challenges available including new ones like Rail Hopper and Slalom and familiar ones like Hawk-Man and High Score. Once you finish grinding through locales like Tokyo, Dubai, Vermont and the Alps, you can switch gears and dip into the action-oriented puzzler Hue Pixel Painter. Uncovering sources of paint below the ground's surface, you take Hue through various landscapes bringing color back to a dreary environment and defending against the Drabs who have set out to leave the world gray and bland.
- Same intuitive gameplay, Two unique experiences - The accelerometer-based control mechanism offers you innovative and original gameplay for two separate games in one package. Take full control of characters by tilting, twisting and moving the DS to skate and snowboard or bring color to a dull world in Hue Pixel Painter
- Snowboarding - with the help of pro snowboarder Todd Richards
- Bring life and color to the world - In Hue Pixel Painter, quickly connect paint filled pools to transform still, barren wastelands into living landscapes of lush sounds and vivid color one element at a time
- Exclusive music by top DJ/Remixer J. Period
- High replay value and gameplay variety - you will glide through more than 10 levels as you bring color to various landscapes while preventing the vicious Drabs from devouring the color and essence from the world in Hue Pixel Painter or change gears with Tony Hawk's Motion to face more than 20 skate and snowboarding challenges across four world locations