As with earlier Tomb Raider adventures, an ancient artifact entrains an adventure that's half puzzles, half action and all suspense. Here, Lara's translation of the medieval Tome of Ezekiel propels her on a globe-spanning search for three mysterious stones and the unspeakable secret of the Great Grey One.
For the first time on the Game Boy Advance, Tomb Raider, starring Lara Croft, features a new quasi-3D view that exploits the unique characteristics of this one-of-a-kind heroine. Explore an impressive set of spectacular 3D animations and an improved combat system specific for the Game Boy Advance. Travel through amazing environments which develop in height rather than in width. Spectacular actions: Jumps, dynamic targeting, spectacular flips and twists. Real-time character shadow, Lara's shadow is dynamically generated in real time for a never-seen visual effect on the Game Boy Advance. Vertigo effect, vertical gameplay allows characters to reach tall places and not fall down.
- Fixed-camera 3D view: For the first time on the Gameboy Advance, Tomb Raider will feature an advanced view which differentiates it from the previous pocket versions and enhance Lara's sexy attitude and smooth movements.
- Spectacular actions: Jumps, dynamic targeting, spectacular flips and twists ... everything that players expect!
- Real-time character shadow: Lara's shadow will be dynamically generated in real time for a great and never-seen visual effect on the Gameboy Advance.
- Quality of animations: Lara's animations and enemies are obtained from 3D models finely reproducing the movements' style and gameplay opportunities.
- Vertigo effect: Vertical gameplay allows characters to reach tall places and not fall down. One of the most successful elements of the Tomb Raider series is introduced again on the Gameboy Advance.