Tomb Raider Underworld User Reviews
Lara. Hasn’t changed a bit since her first endeavours onto the Playstation One.
It’s really easy to get into, and actually makes you feel engaged.
The themes in the game are masterfully formed through the use of music and the superb background image quality.
Some of the character models are a little garish, and the game isn’t without glitches entirely.
Some of the platforming can be a touch too unreceptive.
I had never touched a single Tomb Raider game before Tomb Raider: Underworld, despite it being probably one of the most renowned Playstation One title series forever. I suppose you could just say I had other games on my mind; the Spyro and Crash Bandicoot being two of them. I was a little annoyed that there wasn’t a Tomb Raider title to pick up when I first bought my Playstation 3; I thought that either Tomb Raider: Legend or Anniversary would be available due to the fact that they were also launched on the 360, but no.
Now don’t get me wrong, but as a fresh member to the series, but I hones...
- Tomb Raider: Underworld made free-to-play as browser game, via Square Enix's Core Online 7
- The golden skull wont put itself in ! 0
- Cant find my motorcycle ! 1
- Jan Mayen Island: The Great Hall 0
- I'm still at the beginning of the game, but please help me out. 3
- So this game has been sitting in my pile of 'To Be Played's for a long time.... 8
- Thailand: Why can't I pull the lever? 2
- Introduce Yourself! 5
- Will you get this game? 6
- How to dive? 3
- exalibur 5
- *SPOILER ALERT*-ALISTER 3