Tomb Raider Underworld is the next installment of Lara Croft which features new combat options, an upgraded move-set and a new grapple feature which now has the ability to attach to any object, manipulating objects by force if necessary.
- Master your surroundings: Reach new heights with the broadest range of acrobatic abilities and utilize objects within the environment to uncover new paths to explore.
- Explore epic and unknown worlds: Discover ancient mysteries of the underworld hidden within the coast of Thailand, frozen islands of the Arctic Sea, the jungles of Mexico, and more.
- Treacherous and unpredictable challenges: Each level is an elaborate multi-stage puzzle masked within an interactive environmental playground offering more flexibility over how the area is solved.
- New state-of-the-art gear: Utilize the latest technology in Lara's upgraded inventory to navigate the world including:
- Multi-purpose grapple: A claw-like device with a high-tension cable designed for climbing, rappelling, performing wall runs and manipulating objects within the environment.
- All-terrain hybrid motorbike: A unique vehicle design built to drive on everything from mud to snow and ice.
- Built specifically for the Wii: Level design and environmental challenges are designed to take advantage of the unique capabilities of the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
- Exclusive Multi-Tool: Excavate hidden secrets with this modernized and expanded tool kit that includes:
- Compressed Air Gun: A high-powered instrument used to clear away dirt or silt.
- Acetylene Torch: An advanced, multipurpose torch used to weld metal objects, set fire to objects, and melt ice.
- Chisel: Pry apart objects or chip away sediment in order to discover hidden secrets.
- Pliers: Extract elements from ancient devices.
- Exclusive Active Aim Combat System: The combat system has been enhanced for more fluid character control and more precise aiming with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk.
- Expanded Camera Control: Take more control of the camera using the Wii Remote. If the Wii Remote is not pointed at the screen, the camera will follow Lara automatically. If it is pointed at the screen, the game will enter a Ã¢â‚¬Å“free lookÃ¢â‚¬ mode.
 PC Hardware Requirements
OS: Microsoft Windows XP or Vista (in both cases, administrative rights required)
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3+ GHz or AMD Athlon 2.5+ GHz
RAM: 1GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista) system memory
GRAPHICS: nVidia GeForce 6 series 6800GT or ATI 1800XT
SOUND: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM drive
HARD DRIVE: 8 GB Free Space
INPUT DEVICES: Keyboard and mouse