Lara Croft returns in another installment of the Tomb Raider series. Tomb Raider: Legend breathes new life into the Lara Croft franchise. Lara comes alive with intricately animated expressions, moves and abilities. An arsenal of modern equipment, such as a magnetic grappling device, binoculars, frag grenades, personal lighting device and communications equipment, will allow gamers to explore wonderfully rendered levels as never before.
Lara 's back in an all-new adventure to decode the events of her past. All of the controls from the last game have been revamped and work better than ever. The jumping, the side-stepping, the shooting, the driving, everything is back along with some new features like new shooting techniques to take on larger opponents.
All of the levels are now more puzzling and challenging than ever before. You'll have to use your brain and come up with a plan to escape numerous life-threatening situations such as spike traps and tumbling boulders.
- Lara comes to life - the dual-pistol-wielding adventurer's polygon count and animation set has been increased significantly, presenting Lara in the finest fidelity to date
- Return to the Tombs: Lara's new quest brings her to lost ancient realms that guard Secrets of the Past
- Fluid movement: the revamped control system provides intuitive and fluid character movement
- Dynamic animation system puts focus on continuous motion, giving Lara the ability to seamlessly handle any obstacle and interact dynamically with any surface
- Move and shoot. Lara uses her physical prowess to combine gunplay with unique signature moves
- Variety of player choice - intelligently use the environment, technical gear and weapons to overcome challenging situations.
- Physics, Water and Fire systems bring the perilous environments of Lara's world alive, and challenge the player to improvise solutions to obstacles
- Visit a vast array of cinematic & exotic locations including ancient tombs, dangerous jungles, snowy mountain ruins and numerous unexpected surprises in between!