A series of attempts to kidnap telemetry and rocket scientists pulls Team Rainbow into a spider web of international intrigue. An international cabal of renegade military officers is trying to create a war in the oil-rich regions around the Black Sea, giving them an excuse to swoop in and seize control. Team Rainbow must stop the terrorists from developing weapons of mass destruction and prevent them from starting a devastating war.
- New Single-player Campaign with new, diversified and challenging objectives; new weapons and equipment; and beautiful Mediterranean and Eastern European level environments.
- Improved, Smarter AI Terrorists: Watch the bad guys call for backup when they are outnumbered or use hostages as human shields.
- New Objective-Based Game Modes
Capture the Point: Teams battle to capture and hold designated points on the map.
Capture the Flag: Teams must race to the center to take possession of a specific item and defend it as they carry it back to their compound.
Black Arrow will be one of the first games to offer the new Xbox Live features, such as:
- New Tactics for Online Multiplayer: Black Arrow will offer new private team lobbies where players can use a planning interface to develop strategies before online matches begin.
- New split-screen mode for offline two-player collaboration: Tackle each single-player mission with a buddy - and two AI teammates
 Hardware Requirements
In game Dolby Digital
System Link enabled
Headset Communicator compatible
Vibration function compatible