Time Stalkers Cheats
Time Stalkers cheats, Tips, and Codes for DC.
Use this handle little workaround to keep giving yourself tokens for free. First download the mini-game "Stuff" to your VMU (or any other minigame that stores tokens in the VMU). Save your game (try using the Sword's House) and then sell everything you have at any shop. Go to the Monster House and buy as many tokens as you can. You MUST put the tokens in your VMU. Now reset the game (or turn the system OFF) and load your game file again. You will find that you have all of your money and items still, but for some reason the tokens are there too! You can actually repeat this as much as needed to get yourself enough tokens to sell for cash or to trade in for cool items. enjoy!
mini-game items can only be used once normally (and they can get expensive!). This trick lets you use them indefinitely....
First download a mini-game to the VMU. Now turn off the Dreamcast without saving the game. If done correctly, the mini-game will be on the VMU and still will be in the game as well. The cool part is that you can get the game for free if you do not save the game after buying the mini-game item, because once you reload your money will still be on you, and the mini-game will be in your VMU!
This little trick/workaround lets you create a duplicate of a monster on another save file, all without losing the monster from your own save file.
- First make sure your character has the "Moon Lighter" or "Moon Lighter S" items and save your game at Sword's House.
- Next go to the VMU machine in the Monster House and download the "Moon Lighter" or "Moon Lighter S" mini-game to the VMU.
- Now download the monster to be duplicated to the VMU
- Here's the important part... reset your game (turn off the Dreamcast) without saving
- When you start the game again, load up the save file in which you want the monster to appear. Go to the Monster House and load the monster from the VMU into that game. If all these steps have been followed, you will have a copy of the same monster in both save files.
This long process will give you "Cooks" as one of your monsters:
- Complete all of the dungeons and save the game
- When completing the last, get Lady, save the game, then close the book.
- When the credits roll out and the FMV sequence is ended. it will prompt to save the game... do so and exit
- Reload the game and go to the Monster House, where you will select "encapsulate monster", and find that "Cooks" is there! Just take him out and he's yours.
TipsBack to top
CheatsBack to top
- i know a perfect walkthrough! personally for you [if anyone even plays the game anymore.....] 3
- The user reviews didn't help! 3
- how the hell do i get vmu games? 0
- HELP2 0
- PLZ Help!!!! 0
- timestalkers i need to know how to get the last character. 3
- Just a quick question 3
- Registering Skills 2
- Help playing VMU game. 1
- Using Allies 2
- VMU GAMES 1
- help is fun? 0