Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 aims to take the sport to the next level with a new development team and a host of new game features. Taking online interaction beyond anything before in the series, EA Sports GamerNet enables players to create or play against interactive content. The game records everything from your greatest rounds to awe-inspiring shots which you can then post online for the world to try and beat. Earn points and the ultimate bragging rights by creating the best challenges or by beating them. Also featured is Game Face -- now you can really put yourself in the game by uploading real-life photographs to create your in-game characters.
- All-New EA SPORTS GamerNet: Online interaction has been taken to the next level. Record everything from your greatest rounds to crazy, awe-inspiring shots, then post each challenge on EA SPORTS GamerNet for the world to beat. Earn points - and bragging rights - when players set their sights on you, or when you one-up challenges set by others.
- Put on Your Best Photo Game Face: Put yourself in the game like never before. Upload real-life photographs of yourself, friends, and family to create in-game characters that look just like the real thing. No artistic skill required!
- Confidence Is a Factor: All-new Shot Confidence tracks your performance on every hole. Analyze past performance with the Confidence Meter to identify strengths and weaknesses before every shot.
- FedEx Cup Playoff Courses: Experience the all-new FedEx Cup championship format by playing a dream round at Westchester Country Club, TPC Boston, Cog Hill, and East Lake.
- Take on the Most PGA TOUR and LPGA Tour Pros: Featuring the greatest PGA TOUR and LPGA Tour pros, including Tiger Woods, John Daly, and Vijay Singh, plus Annika Sorenstam, Natalie Gulbis, Christie Kerr, and Morgan Pressel.