Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 review
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 is an updated version of the increadibly huge hit that came out for Playstation. This Game Cube port of the game, is not much different from the Playstation 2 version of it.
There are still the same players that you have grown to love, except Bob Burnquist who sold out to the ESPN liscence, are still in the game. On top of that, Bam Margera, of Jackass fame has been added to the line up for you to enjoy.
With all of the huge, detailed levels, there is almost no reason for any video game fan to not like this game. The controls have not been messed with and left to the perfection that it is known to this series. If it were not for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, Gamecube would have had one of the worst oppening lineups in video game history.
If you do have Gamecube, you need to go out and get this game right now and start playing it as soon as you get home. This is just too good of a game not to play.
About the author
- Need a Gap? Post here! 80
- Crooked Grind in the Airport?? 10
- MY FAVORITE GAME. 0
- How do you reset all career stats? 2
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 Let's Play 1
- make a custom park with my own 3d models 1
- Same move, different name 1
- Still playing thus classic? 3
- Post Here if you've finished the Game... 58
- movies play really small 0
- THPS3 0
- cheats in option menu 30
- Tony Hawk: Ride2009