On the streets and rooftops of a darkened city, where the forces of a corrupt sheriff loom, it takes someone with a soft touch and even softer step to stay ahead of the law. For a master thief like Garrett, the choices are clear: profit or perish. Thief II: The Metal Age expands on the smash-hit "first-person sneaker", Thief: The Dark Project, demanding a whole new level of stealth, strategy, and skill to survive.
- Advanced AI system creates a variety of opponents to outwit.
- Enhanced Dark Engine creates a more engaging stealth experience.
- Follow an involving story line, with intriguing subplots, through 15 huge missions.
- Sophisticated new master thief tools including potions of slowfall and invisibility, vine arrows, and a remote camera.
- Realistic environmental weather effects like fog, rain, and snow.
 Hardware Requirements
266 MHz Pentium II or equivalent
48 MB RAM
DirectX 7.0 compliant 3D accelerated video card
DirectX 7.0 compliant sound card
DirectX 7.0 or higher (included)
4X CD-ROM Drive
250MB uncompressed hard drive space
Keyboard and Mouse
This game is also known as Dark Project II: The Metal Age in Europe.