The PC life simulator makes its way to XBOX. Create and control your Sims on the XBOX with new level-based game play and 3D graphics. Customize your Sim's personality and appearance then move into the neighborhood. Get a job, make friends and advance through your career and life's big moments. Unlock new objects and bigger houses along the way. Meet, flirt and fight with a neighborhood full of wild characters. The XBOX version will offer exclusive content.
- Level Based Game - Create a Sim and move him or her into their first home that's not much more than a shack. As you meet the challenges of a level and advance through life's big moments, you'll rise in power and influence in your neighborhood, eventually earning bigger and better homes. Completing these tasks also unlocks new objects and items for use in your Sims' home.
- Play With a Friend – For the first time, two players can now control their own Sims in split-screen mode. Play all-new two-player games for skill, love and money. Save your house and Sims on a memory card and play them on a friend's system.
- A Fully 3D World - Explore an entirely new 3D world that harnesses the full power of the Xbox. The controller-based interface makes controlling your Sims and creating their world a snap.
- Xbox exclusive content – Meet and interact with new characters and play with new objects not found on any PC version of The Sims. Customize your Sims' appearance to a new level of detail found only on the Xbox console.
- Open-Ended Game - Create and control your Sims in the no winners or losers gameplay of the original PC version of The Sims. Set your own goals and play at your own pace.
 PC Hardware Requirements
Minimum System requirements:
Operating system: windows 95/98/xp
Sound card: directx 7.0 compatible
Processor: 233 MHz
Directx: version 7.0
Memory: 64 MB RAM
Input: Keyboard, Mouse
Hard Drive: 1.4GB
CD-DVD: 4 speeds