The Sims 2: Pets Tips
If a pet has an Independent personality then they are a lot less likely to have a social motive failure, which is a really low social, when compared to a pet that has a friendly personality.
The Independent pet does still love to play as all pets love to play, they just require a bit less attention and thus it is a lot easier to keep them happy.
- Stuff to do in The Sims 2 Pets Wii! 20
- Getting money on sims 2 pets wii version! 10
- Sims 2 Pet : Pets dont get promoted or paid 2
- pet bladder! 4
- The Sims 2 Pets: PSP: Cheats - Guide on how to make them work/enter them 4
- Funniest Moments 55
- I can't find stairs in build mode... can someone help? 3
- How can i kill my pets? 57
- max all motives 28
- sims2 pets 0
- Paying bills in the The Sims 2 Pets 0
- 1001 Things To Do In The Sims 2: Pets 149
- The Sims 42014