The Sims 2 Nightlife User Reviews
~Addition of many cool new features, such as an improved dating system.
~New Pleasure Seeker Aspiration, as well as a "secret" aspiration.
~New items, clothes and characters (vampires!)
~New 'Downtown' Area adds spice to a night out on the town.
~Sometimes clunky processing can occur while downtown.
~Vampires can be picky, making them a hard-to-use feature of Nightlife.
~Dating and Casual Groups can be confusing at times.
The Sims 2 really hit the mark with what it wanted to bring to gamers. It was an improvement over the highly successful Sims 1 game, could be played for hours, and had hundreds of options. But for those few gamers who managed to finish all that could be accomplished, there soon came expansion packs. One of those was Nightlife, which dealt with the city life of the Sims. Little did anyone know just how much fun it could prove itself to be...
As with the original Sims game, the point is to control characters (Sims) as they go around their daily life, grow up, get married, and raise familie...
1. New Neighborhood known as Downtown!
2. Bunchs of new Community lots, such as; Restaurants, Clubs, Art Gallerys, Parks, Pools, and Shops.
5. New Pleasure Aspiration!
6. Turn On's and Turn Off's
7. Sims can now go on Dates!
8. Blind Dates can be made by the Gypsy!
1. No storyline just like with all the other games.
2. Vampires cant spawn children that will be vampires too.
3. Driveways can't curve
4. Takes WAY too long to travel from home to community lots.
5. Still can't kill another sim with you sim.
6. Teenagers still can't get pregnant.
7. Money is hard to make.
The Sims 2: Nightlife expansion pack adds so many new features that aren't only amazing but fantastic as well. Some of these new features include; the Downtown city, cars, vampires, pleasure aspiration, turn ons/offs, dates, and much, much more!
The game features a completely new neighbor called, Downtown. It has a total of 44 community and residential lots. These fun and entertaining lots all are different in some way, each ether being a type of; bar, club, park, art gallery, shop, pool, or hedge maze. With all of these community lots filling the streets of Downtown your sim is always going...
- Emergency Crack needed 0
- Problem with Vampire biting 2
- Sim got stuck in bathroom stall while on a community lot 7
- Mrs.Crumplebottom 19
- Sims 2 Request Please?? 0
- I can't build a garage! 13
- Can Sims Get Drunked? 22
- Help! Too Many! 7
- Werewolf? 16
- cheat to get teenagers to WooHoo 35
- Mrs.Crumplebottom 53
- Where's the ghost? 4
- The Sims 42014