Since ancient times, a clan of Keepers has guarded a collection of sacred rings that, when united with several hidden artifacts, grant the holder infinite power and immortality. When a rival clan, led by Durad, makes known its intention to obtain this power for an evil purpose, the Keepers send their prized student to uncover the artifacts and deliver them, along with the rings, to Grifit, the Old Master. Umang's journey leads him to the portal of a world unknown even to the powerful Keepers.
In The Sacred Rings, the portal transports Umang to Manula Valley and a series of truths are revealed. To his dismay, Umang discovers that this world was once inhabited by the Keepers, hundreds of years ago, until it was taken from them by Durad and his clan. More disturbing, it is revealed that Umang's arrival in Manula Valley is just one more step in a plot manipulated by Durad to bring Umang and the rings one step closer to evil. He must now outwit Durad's powerful forces to complete his quest and return the sacred rings to his clan.
- Easy to navigate mouse-driven, point-and-click interface.
- More than 25 inventive cerebral puzzles and challenges.
- Three vast worlds to explore: No Man's Land, Manula Valley, and the Keeper's Land.
- Proprietary engine blends together beautiful pre-rendered graphics and environmental interaction with immersive special effects.
- Non-linear style of gameplay with multiple choices that can affect the journey's outcome.
- More than 40 minutes of incredible cut-scenes.
- More than 400 beautiful locations to fully-explore.
- A fully realized cast of characters to interact with.
- An astonishing musical score with 8 varied themes to compliment gameplay.
<li type="Sequel to Aura: Fate of the Ages