Based on one most highly anticipated movies from Universal Pictures, The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor is fast-paced action and adventure where players will take on the roles of Rick Oï¿½Connell and his son, Alex and follow their harrowing journey across exotic locations from ancient Chinese catacombs to beautiful, but dangerous, Himalayan peaks to defeat the revived servants of the Dragon Emperor.
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor allows players to switch seamlessly between gunplay and hand-to-hand melee attacks, and also features a fast and fluid combat system and an arsenal of weaponry that can be used to vanquish the many bone-chilling enemies players will face during their journey. Player will fight their way through The Mummy universe by utilizing combat, puzzle-solving and hieroglyphic decoding gameplay elements.
- Voice talent from the film including Brendan Fraser, Luke Ford, Jonathan Hannah and Michelle Yeoh.
- Experience intense combat with seamless switching between hand-to-hand attacks and action-packed gunplay.
- Battle supernatural creatures from the film such as the three-headed Gorgon, and Terracotta warriors.
- Unlock mysterious chambers and hidden treasures through puzzle solving and hieroglyphic decoding.
- Utilize the motion-sensor controls of the Wii remote and Nunchuk to complete puzzle and riddle solving challenges.
- North America:
- Aug 1, 2008 (Movie)
- Jul 22, 2008 (Wii)
- Japan: Aug 23, 2008
- Sep 5, 2008 (Wii)
- Aug 6, 2008 (Movie)
- Australia: Sep 11, 2008