The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon is an action packed game where you control a dragon as he flies and completes a multitude of quests. The game has a simple premise, in this third entry of the series you need to do all in your power in order to help Spyro fulfill his destiny as he becomes more powerful and faces the Dark Master.
Here you will be able to control both Cynder and Spyro as they find and harness new abilities. As you play you will have the opportunity to eliminate hordes of enemies. Thankfully, the enemies are varied and designed in order to offer you a fair challenge at all times.
The enemy named Malefor is very strong and he will do all in his power to send better and more powerful minions towards you at all times. That’s what manages to make The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon a very refined, action packed and truly interesting game. You can play alongside your friend if you want and there are plenty of new combos as well as enemies and environments that you can choose from.
Combine that with the fact that The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon features new environments then you will certainly appreciate the great value offered by this game. The gameplay is very intense and you will find yourself dealing with both skill based and combat sections that will continually challenge you at all times. If you want to play a fun, refined action game then The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon can be a very good choice.
- This is the first game in the series where you can fly at any given time. Flying does help make the gameplay more diverse and fun and that does make the experience well worth it.
- You can also play in cooperative mode whenever you want, thanks to drop in and drop out coop
- There are new enemies, environments, moves, abilities and combos that you can use whenever you want
- The game features all start voice cast that feature Gary Oldman, Mark Hamill, Wayne Brady and Elijah Wood
- Graphics are colorful and cute
- You can play in cooperative mode
- The gameplay is very good
Players Didn't Like:
- The coop is a little broken and won’t work at times
- The game is quite short