A long time ago, a girl traveled around Tirasweel. Her silver hair shone even in the moonlight, and her eyes were clear as a fountain. She could cast a glance into the future. When good things happened, people admired her. When bad things happened, people accused her. Some people called her the Moonlight Witch. A long time ago, a Witch traveled around Tirasweel. She disappeared, leaving many questions behind...
The Gameplay is simple.
Use either the Joy Stick or the control stick to move around. Then you use the "X" button to confirm actions and check weird things in the overworld
In battles, everything you will use it the Joy stick or the D+Pad to select your oponents to attack and to move around. The battles are turn based.
- AI that "Picks Its Battles". Enemies gauge your strength before attacking, and will "turn tail and run" if they sense you are stronger than they are.
- Random Battles – Be Gone! See your enemies on the world map before a fight ensues.
- Use the "Deadly" Meter to Your Advantage. Fill up your meter after a battle, then unleash a devastating blow on particularly tough bosses.
- Easy to Pick up and Play. Become drawn into the storyline within a few minutes of picking up the game.
- Deep RPG Designed for a Handheld Platform. Outside of battles or events, save at any point in the game, except for during battles and events.
- Return of the "Pet" system. Keep a dog, cat, or rabbit as a pet ... treat it well, and it will return the favor!
- Beautiful Environments. Colorful 2D sprites inhabit a rich world with such details as lens flare from the sun, water effects, and beautiful scenery.
This game is also known as Eiyuu Densetsu Gagharv Trilogy: Shiroki Majo in Japan.