Mr Incredible and Frozone to non-stop action in the new video game Disney presents a Pixar film, The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer. The game begins at the film's conclusion – Underminer's threatening emergence to wreak havoc on the residents of Metroville. Players battle the Underminer and his robot minions in the vast underground world built by this diabolical genius. It is up to Mr Incredible and Frozone to once again save the day. Are you super enough?
You play through the game with a dual hero system. Mr Incredible and Frozone both have abilities the other doesn't and both are essential for getting through certain areas. A second person can control the sidekick with simple controls that while, not fully 2 player, will make some sections a bit easier.
- All new action/adventure game that begins where the film, Walt Disney Pictures presentation of a Pixar Animation Studios film, The Incredibles finishes
- Play as Mr Incredible or Frozone
- Cooperative gameplay with the ability to change characters at any point in the game
- Upgrade your character's moves and abilities as you advance through the game
 PC Hardware Requirements
PC System Requirements: Windows 98 and above, except for Windows NT DirectX 9 and above
MAC System Requirements: Mac OSX 10.2.8 and above; G4 800MHz Processor or better
This game is also known as:
- The Incredibles 2, Les Indestructibles: La terrible attaque du démolisseur, Die Unglaublichen: Der Angriff des Tunnelgräbers in Europe
- Mr. Incredible: Kyouteki Underminer Toujou in Japan