The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction User Reviews
At first I didn't want to buy this game. I wanted to play it through rental but not buy it. Yet Blockbuster, for some stupid reason, only got the PS2 version and not the Xbox one. So I had no choice but to buy the game even though I was saving up for an Xbox 360. And you know what? I don't regret.
If anything, Ultimate Destruction would be mostly compared to Spider-Man 2, which was the first super hero game to use the GTA open city style. A lot of it was good but what Spider-Man lacked was a variety of side missions, bland gameplay, bad dialogue, uninteresting story and really the only thing...
- Stinger Guide: Locations of all 60 comics 23
- how do u beat Abomination in the fight at the dam 5
- savage banner 6
- Need help on Strange Cargo 7
- What's your favorite move/weaponization? 11
- the smash point cheats 2
- Nemesis.. 1
- D.E.S.T.R.O.Y 0
- manipulating abilities 0
- Help! 2
- health code 1
- General Discussions:>>>>Version 1<<<< 29