In a fictional near future, Washington D.C. is shaken by several strange events resulting in heightened local and national tensions. John Adams, the enigmatic leader of a shadow organization known as the Trust, realizes that the nation’s capital has come under attack by an alien race called the Drudge. A former Secret Service agent, codenamed "Mr. Ford", is recruited to learn the origins of this attack. The answer Mr. Ford finds is not the one he expects.
The Conduit is a straightforward First Person Shooter (FPS) in the style of Halo, MOH: Heroes 2, and Resistance: Fall of Man. Players battle enemy forces in a highly detailed 3D world using a dynamic control scheme only possible on the Wii.
- "Next-Gen" Visuals – Dynamic environment mapping, interactive water with real time reflection, and four stage texture composition including gloss, diffuse, and bump mapping all make this the best looking game on the Wii.
- Fearsome Enemies – A vast number of terrifying alien creatures work against you as you attempt to prevent the invasion.
- Intelligent Behavior – Enemies make use of human-like behavior in combat including use of cover and tactical thinking.
- Intense Weaponry – Unleash destruction with a huge arsenal of human and alien weaponry that utilizes the innovative Wii controller for unique firing modes.
- Secrets Revealed – Use a device called the All Seeing Eye (ASE) to reveal concealed objects and enemies, providing a deeper level of puzzle solving.
- Don't Trust Anyone – Up to 16 players simultaneously compete against each other in online Multiplayer, including Deathmatch and Capture the Flag modes. Talk trash using online voice chat through the new WiiSpeak peripheral.
- Award Winning Development - IGN Best Shooter Game of E3 2008 (Wii), IGN Best Graphics Technology of E3 2008 (Wii), IGN Best Overall Wii Game of E3 2008, GameTrailers Best Wii Game of E3 2008, and Top 20 Games of E3 2008 (Edge).