With The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, players will not only be challenged to survive Butcher Bay, but will also engage in a new single-player experience and, for the first time in the Riddick universe, take action in intense multi-player combat. The game introduces the ominous Merc-ship Dark Athena, which sits silent like a marauding spider, awaiting helpless prey in the dark reaches of the galaxy. Players must face a large, bloodthirsty operation led by the dreaded Captain Revas and her slaves-turned-controllable combat drones, storm though death-defying events and fight fierce enemies in a battle of malice and gore.
- Brutal and Graphic Executions: Dozens of graphically gorgeous ways to perform brutal instant executions on unsuspecting enemies
- Advanced Melee Combat Mechanics: The well-developed hand-to-hand combat system combines traditional melee attacks with blocks, parries, and savage counter-attacks
- Intuitive Stealth System: An intuitive stealth system unique to the FPS genre adds a whole new dimension of strategy to traditional action and FPS game play
- Exciting Online Multi-player: Multi-player includes never before seen game modes as well as melee combat and stealth action
- Developed by Starbreeze Studios: Acclaimed developers of the first ‘Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay’ title as well as other titles including ‘The Darkness’
- ‘Escape from Butcher Bay’ Included: A new version of the award winning Xbox and PC title ‘Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay’ – recognized as one of the best games of 2004 – has been visually re-mastered for next-gen systems, and has been included free along with the stunning, new ‘Dark Athena’ campaign