Team Fortress Classic User Reviews
Awesome Multiplayer, graphics, laglessness (if that's a word), and player classes.The bad:
Uhhh... only multiplayer... Lag, and patch downloads. Crazy patch nowadays is like 50+ megs last time I checked, sucks for HBP's, BIG TIME. Pyro has major lack of damage with his flamethrower. Message system not as cool as the one in Counterstrike or Firearms.Summary:
Once you load up you get a screen.
1) Pick a team
2) Pick a class
3) DESTROY THE OPPOSITE TEAM LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!
Basically it's a game of kill the other team as many times as you can. Ohhh yeah... try to keep the flag at your base too if it's that map again.
The map are pretty well balanced, while the classes are also... except for a few complaints
Pyro - I like flamed this dude for years, and then he caps my skull so my head caves in. I die, while I see him run away as my flames extinguish away.
Heavy Weapons Guy - Stand and spray, and you can win the day.
Sniper - sniper sniper on the ...
- Team Fortress Classic 1.6 Servers Argentina 1
- Foxbot info 1
- Team Fortress Classic F2P Petition 0
- Defiler 1
- Can't freelook? 1
- Binding/scripting class changes 0
- help 0
- can't get TFC to launch with Server 2003... 3
- Help with key 0
- New Server - 24/7 Class Wars - Looking for admins.. 1
- How do uou switch to other class when its Civlians only? 1
- TFC is it still going? 1