Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines User Reviews
- It's Arnie, it's Terminator, it's therefore cool.
- Large array of weapons.
- Explores much of the film's backstory.
- CGI cutscenes of high quality with proper celebrity cast.
- Tons of extra features: more than your average DVD.
- Not too easy, not too difficult.
- Suspect graphics.
- Tinny music.
- Old-school sound effects ripped from the original Doom!
- Gun control far too sensitive.
- Missions bland for the most part.
- Hand-to-hand limited.
- No multiplayer clashes between Terminator and TX?
- Extremely short: completed in one day!
Yesterday I went slightly 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' mental. I not only purchased the DVD of the film, which I consider to be top quality, but I also purchased 'Terminator 3: The Redemption' and this, the official film tie-in game.
Surprisingly, I've already completed the 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines' game and have had time to play a fair chunk of 'Terminator 3: The Redemption', too. From the looks of things, the latter title is turning out to be a well-constructed, entertaining and exciting third-person action shooter with added driving combat and a deeper, believable Termi...
This game has a few great fmv's the sound has schwarzenegger samples and booms and bangs. The game does not have freedome so there is short levels which means the game is over to quickly.The bad:
The worst Terminator game is T3ROTM.Summary:
In the game there is exclusive footage and concept art also there is movie stills and production footage.In January's 2004 playststion 2 magazine-uk the game was rated a poor 4 out of 10(40%.) The publisher is "ATARI" and the developer(s)is "BLACK OPS ENTERTAINMENT" It does not have 60HZ and no widescreen but it does have surround sound. The RRP is £39.99,in my case it is a rip-off.But keep an eye out for the sales! Verdict Do not get. If you are interested go to WWW.TERMINATOR3GAME.COM (in CAPITALS) The gmae starts off on judgment day so dont be confussed,As the game goes on you will follo...
The gameplay, the weapons, Arnold, the CG's, the story, the controls...The bad:
Not bad just not good...the graphics, the sound...Summary:
Well, when I played the other Terminator game, I was dissapointed...in fact it sucked. Beware though, cause this time around Atari brings down the house. This time around Arnold is the star, and the game is...well hard to judge but I can safely say NOT BAD! First off the graphics are dated, and the sound isn't all that either. The ingame cinematics aren't pretty, but the CG's are wonderful. If they would have spent a few more months, then perhaps this would have been a blockbuster, but as with most Movie titles, rush is the key. However, this game still shines, and that is in its gameplay. ...
- Cheats? 13
- This game compared to T3: The Redemption 2
- old game but how do you get hk plane to attack 0
- Box Art 2
- Terminator 3 Finding tunnel to San Fernando Valley 2
- terminator 3 2
- DICAS 0
- level three ledge jump! 1
- Terminator story tying thread. 2
- tx? 1
- Terminator Redemption Demo 1
- New Terminator Game out Summer & Its DAM GOOD! 1