Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast User Reviews
It's good because it's related to the Baldur's Gate Series. The few quests are incredibly well thought out. It's worth buying, but not by too much.The bad:
TOO SHORT! This addition adds precious little to the game, really. I feel that a MUCH better job could have been done. Just the same, you ought to see for yourself.Summary:
The addition of Durlag's Tower is good, but the quest is very odd and has many open ends. Also, it is very difficult in some places but not enough in others. There are key elements that may be skipped over to the mildly unobservant gamer.
You have an opportunity to travel to two certain places. These places include VERY spectacular quests that are an immense challenge even for the 733t gamer. If you really think you have what it takes, go ahead and get this. But don't bother if you're a powergamer.
General/Summary: How exactly do I start a review about a product which will come 99% of the time with the actual product it's meant to be expanding upon in a gold budget pack? Most people won't actually be able to distinguish between the new features and the old ones. However, with my impeccable ingenuity (or perhaps I'll jusy copy what other people have done and only review the new stuff), I have finally come up with a reviewing formula.
The fact is, Tales Of The Sword Coast adds rather a lot to Baldur's Gate. Some of these are subtle interface changes, like the fact that Clerics and other ...
- Werewolf Island - I can't seem to leave 6
- Balduran's Island-how do I stop turning into a werewolf? 6
- how do u repair gong mallet 0
- Is there a tech support number to call for the U.S.? 0
- werewolf island escape trouble 1
- Good vs Evil : can you still beat the game? 2
- ?? BG Compleat collection online? 0
- mini cheat better items stronger character 1
- new spellcaster 1
- How... 2
- NOTICE TO ALL! READ THIS! 1
- Double Pack Bug ****Spoilers**** 1