Tales of Symphonia brings many familiar elements from previous entries in the series along with the traditional 2D battle system. For the first time in the "Tales" series, Namco introduces 3D environment along with beautiful cell shaded characters. The PS2 version of the game will have more bonus features than the Gamecube version.
- More scenes than the Gamecube version
- More mini-games added
- New Single character mode
- Over 80 hours of gameplay
- Build up your characters with weapons, armor, skills, and more
- Play co-op with a friend through story mod