This sequel picks up from Tak and the Power of Juju. In addition, some new things have been added. This time, Tak's adventure leads him into confronting the evil shaman Tlaloc to regain possession of the nightmare scepter. Tak has also gained more knowledge, and now there will be a new potion system in which you can help him create his own juju magic. The new abilities that you will have will allow you to possess animals and turning Tak into a spirit animal.
Players maneuver Tak and his new Juju abilities. He will master the ancient Juju magic of the animals, allowing him to possess various creatures and turn himself into a Spirit Animal. This innovative sequel also features nine interactively designed linear environments and a returning cast of favorite characters, along with three brand new Juju gods and the introduction of Jibolba's brother, JB.
Nine new Nightmare Creatures will also help to further the action. In addition, Tak is outfitted with new Juju powered artifacts, including the powerful Dream Shaker, which affords him the power to close dream rifts
- 9 brand new linear environments including the Woodlands, Mountain Highlands, The River, The Geo-Thermal Region, Mangrove Swamp, the Dream World, Planetarium, Dream Temple and the Inner Sanctuary!
- Incredible new Juju powers such as animal-morph abilities which introduce unique gameplay elements
- Juju potion mixing abilities for Tak to create his own Juju magic
- Expanded combat system and new weapons that include the Thwark, Bolas, and the powerful Dream Shaker
- All-new characters including 3 brand new Juju gods, 9 Nightmare creatures, and Jibolba's brother (JB)
This game is also known as Tak 2: Le Sceptre des Rêves, Tak 2: Der Stab der Träume in Europe.