- Comes bundled with one Taiko Controller!
- The art of playing the Japanese drum-known as "taiko"-by tapping to the rhythm of over 30 songs.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and match each song's beat by tapping on the surface and edge of the Taiko Controller.
- Choose songs at varying levels of difficulty. You can challenge yourself with the most difficult songs as your skills improve.
- Pick a favorite song and hone your taiko talent by tapping the taiko to the rhythm of the music.
- Compete with groups of friends or take on mini-games in which you use the Taiko Controller to clear non-musical objectives.
- Go head-to-head with a friend using an additional Taiko Controller or the DUALSHOCK2 analog controller. Plus, monitor your performance against each other in real-time.
- TAIKO: Drum Master offers 31 songs in its diverse catalog, including well-known hits from today's current chart-toppers to yesterday's favorites. In addition, the game incorporates a variety of orchestral classics as well as original music from the Namco library of video games.
TAIKO: Drum Master offers the following songs:
- Licensed Rock/Pop: ABC; American Girls; Are You Gonna Be My Girl; Bowling for Soup - Jimmy Neutron Theme; Girls & Boys; I'm A Believer; Killer Queen; Lady Marmalade; Love Shack; Material Girl; My Sharona; Rock the Dragon (Dragonball Z Theme); Slide; That's The Way (I Like It); The Impression That I Get; Toxic; Tubthumping; Walking On Sunshine
- Classical: Beethoven's Symphony No. 5; Carmen Prelude; Foster's Medley; Hungarian Dances No. 5; Symphony No. 25 in G Minor; William Tell Overture
- Namco Original: Don Rangers; Dragon Spirit; Katamari on the Rocks; Ridge Racer; Soul Calibur II Brave Sword, Braver Soul; Taiko March; The Genji and the Heike Clans