Super Smash Bros. review
Started Super Smash Brothers off well
The fighting (I don't mind).
Mario and Luigi are easier to control and are considered good.
Some stages are pretty cool.
Not enough characters.
Not enough stages.
1P mode gets boring.
Some stages aren't that great.
Unless you have friends, this game gets pretty boring.
Gets kinda repetitive but at least we hear the sweet sound of Jiggly geting his arse pounded by Captain Falcon.
For an N64 game, it has good graphics. Have to admit, Donkey Kong looks really weird, but everything else is well done.
A four-way FREE FOR ALL battle where you pound the crap out of a Nintendo Mascot with one of your own! Kick them all to the curb! DIE PIKACHU DIE! FALCON....PUNCH!
Pretty good game, especially for its time and with friends as well, but Melee is better.
About the author
- SSB64 - Cleaning the Cartridge? 2
- Who is better, Luigi or Mario? 180
- Who is the best and Worst Level 9 CPU 20
- make your own ssb character 17
- Introduction thread 268
- What is your Favorite Place? 6
- Your least favorite character 43
- Greatest Player of all time 31
- secret mushroom kingdom stage? 6
- Who and why? 1
- List the characters (in your opinion) from best to worst 155
- Who's your favorite character in SSB? 45