Super-Bikes: Riding Challenge is motorcycle racing simulation game. The game features a rigorous physics module, the model delivers an exceptionally realistic feeling of driving a bike. More than that, its also highlighs the main differences between vehicles class - from Cal acer to racing bikes.
- Separate controls for the bike and rider position deliver the ultimate precision motorcycle racing experience.
- Individually modelled, manufacturer approved bikes featuring the same acceleration, weight, balance, and cornering ability as in real life.
- Persistent opponents: Thanks to its advanced AI, SUPER-BIKES will feature recurring opponents as the player advances through the game. The player will be able to appreciate how they grow in certain skills and become more challenging as the game progresses, much like his own driving.
- 3 categories of tracks: Race Tracks (Assen, Laguna Seca, Donington, Hockenheim, Valencia, Albacete), Country (Alpes, Cote d'Azur, Tuscan Hills, Highlands, Corsica, Amalfi Coast) and City (London, Barcellona, Berlin), for a total of more than 30 tracks thanks to the different variants available.
- Wet Conditions: All tracks will feature a wet condition variant that will have the effect of reduced grip in the handling model. This will add a new challenge to each track in the game.
- End-Level Graphics: SUPER-BIKES will benefit from the implementation of amazing audio and visual effects (e.g. real time environmental mapping, particles animations, blurring effects ).