The newest chapter of the Paper Mario story isn't just out of this world it's out of this dimension.
- What at first glance appears to be a 2-D sidescroller ripped straight from the pages of the Paper Mario universe soon turns into a 3-D action-adventure that defies all video game logic. Fusing 2-D and 3-D perspectives, not to mention RPG and platformer elements, the game slips back and forth between dimensions. The action sprawls across eight worlds filled with traps, puzzles, bizarre mysteries and items that often draw themselves out of thin air.[/li]
- Oh, and just because Mario's in the title doesn't mean he's the only star – players also get to play as Luigi Peach and Bowser.[/li]
- Guide Mario through a parallel universe by flipping between 2D and 3D worlds and use the unique skills of Luigi, Princess Peach and Bowser.
- Lose yourself in the wacky storyline as you make your way through eight beautifully designed environments crammed with platform action, flavoured with RPG elements.
- Use the pointing function of the Wii Remote to discover hidden secrets.
- Learn special skills and collect and save items for use later in your adventure.