Super Metroid review
The Revolution of the Metroid Series
Graphics, Music, Plot, Levels, Powerups, Challenge, just about everythingThe bad:
This is the third installment of the ever-popular, Metroid series, but its the one that changed Metroid forever. It was the first Metroid game to introduce awesome powerups like the Super Missiles, Power Bombs, the Charge Beam, Gravity Suit, Speed Booster, the mapping system, etc.
It has tons of hidden items and secret areas. The bosses are very well made and challenging. Each power-up and boss you defeat unlocks something new in the game. The music and graphics are spectacular as well for the SNES system. All of the old areas of Zebes from the original Metroid, Brinstar, Norfair, and Tourian are back as well as three new ones, Crateria, water world Maridia, and the mysterious Wrecked Ship. All of the areas are extremely large and have much to cover and explore. The plot itself is simple, yet has a lot of depth. Ridley and Kraid are back, and just as powerful as ever. And like always, the game has several different endings depending on just how quickly you manage to complete the game.
For any Metroid fan, this game is a must-have. It is easily one of the best games in the Metroid series, if not the best.
About the author
- Favourite Boss - Easiest Boss - Hardest Boss 26
- Jumping in quicksand 2
- Got varia suit but no high jump 0
- I made a Super Metroid remix album 0
- super metroid item collecting rates 8
- Super Metroid Streams 0
- New Super Metroid Let's Play on www.youtube.com/user/MisterZML 0
- Super Metroid video 0
- SuperMetroid Style/Inspired Game - 4-Player Co-op 0
- Wave beam and open blue gates from the wrong side 1
- ALL Metroid Themes PLAYED ON GUITAR 2
- Ridley 4