Super Mario Galaxy 2 User Reviews
Most levels are fun.
Yoshi returns as a rideable character.
Realistic graphics for a Mario game.
A lot of replay value
The whole space concept in general.
A few levels are more on the boring side.
You can't bring Yoshi to any level you want.
Super Mario Galaxy 2 was a game I was surprised to have gotten made, considering Mario's previous 3D games, Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine, never got any sequels. Being a fan of Super Mario Galaxy, I was hyped up for this. I've spent countless hours on this game and here is my take on the game, over one year after it's release.
The basic story is that Bowser, once again, kidnaps Princess Peach and takes her to space with him as he did in the first Super Mario Galaxy. Bowser never gives up, does he? Rosalina doesn't have much of a role this time around, but she does appear as a help ...
- Honeybloom Galaxy – The Secret Wall- Tears!!!!!! 3
- Death Count on The Perfect Run 6
- Miyamoto still interested in making Super Mario Galaxy 3, no plans for development on Wii U 1
- Hardest Galaxy For You? 3
- Most Annoying Boss 44
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 Quiz [Open for Business!] 106
- Custom Level 0
- SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2.5 SHUTDOWN 1
- Let's Plays 0
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 Completion 0
- Create your own Power-Up 15
- Create your own level(s)! 12
- Dr. Luigi2013