Whether playing solo in the expansive career mode or competing with friends in the addictive four player multiplayer modes, Summer Stars 2012 brings you an exciting arcade-style sporting experience. Take on a huge variety of summer sports and special challenges and see if you've got what it takes to bring home the gold this summer!
With more than 18 different disciplines & challenges, Summer Stars covers a whole range of summer sports. Players can prove their talent in disciplines like Triple Jump, Mountain Biking, Diving or Sprinting and become a top athlete in the career mode. In multiplayer mode, they can compete directly with up to three friends on split screen – delivering a gripping “just one more go” experience. Summer Stars also leaves it up to the players to decide how far they will be physically involved in the gameplay:
the game supports traditional arcade-style controls as well as motion control via Kinect, PlayStation Move or Wii.
Summer Stars lets players experience a large variety of events, special challenges and competitions at exciting venues, including London, the scene of the Summer Olympics and well-known stadiums and arenas around the world.
 Game Play
- Pulse-raising motion gaming across 11 exhilarating winter events
- Full Kinect, Move & Wii Balance Board support
- Addicting multiplayer and party mode arcade style fun for the whole family
- Online multiplayer for up to four players
- Unique story-driven career mode with character development, challenges, and competitions that narrate the turbulent career progression of the player’s own team
- 18 beautiful locations with two alternative time of day settings
- Additional gameplay features like additional mission goals, slipstreaming, adrenaline, jostling and trick jumps
- Family mode evens the odds: now players of all skills & ages can play together