Based on Tom Clancy's novel and the Paramount Pictures' motion picture release, The Sum of All Fears is a close-quarters tactical combat game in the vein of Rainbow Six. A group of terrorists plot to frame the USSR for an attack on the US, thus reigniting the Cold War, and you're called in by the CIA to stop them. Equip your squad with a variety of weapons suited for different tasks, then jump into several missions each with objectives to complete.
Lead a team of domestic counter-terrorism experts through 11 dangerous missions that span the globe. Formed from the elite of the F.B.I.'s HRT, you have been tapped to perform covert ops in the most dangerous circumstances imaginable. As the commander of this team, you'll lead your unit into the heat of battle, performing missions ranging from eliminating terrorists to planting bugs, and destroying illegal weapons caches to rescuing hostages. You'll give them orders in the field and take the point in leading them into combat.
- 11 action-packed missions in realistic settings from around the world.
- An intense storyline that parallels the novel and film of the same name.
- From the makers of the award-winning Tom Clancy games, Ghost Recon and the Rainbow Six series.
- Multiple difficulty settings plus a comprehensive training level.
- An easy-to-use interface that lets players dive right into the action.
- Use the latest in antiterrorist weaponry, including 15 unique gun types, flashbangs and frag grenades.
- Six brand-new dedicated multiplayer spaces, playable on Ubi.com.
- Competitive and cooperative multiplayer support, including classic and all-new game types for solo and team play.