Journey to distant lands renowned for brave warriors and fearsome weaponry in Stronghold: Crusader. This successor to Stronghold combines aspects from a city-builder and a real-time strategy game. Lead a determined group of crusaders, or wage war against a powerful foreign invader amidst the haze of the desert heat. Relive the battles of the historic Crusades in four distinct campaigns. Battle up to 8 computer and human lords in multiplayer Skirmish Mode via a LAN or over the Internet.
- Relive the heroic battles of the historic Crusades in FOUR distinct campaigns - Lead the heavily armored European Knights as Richard the Lionheart and command vast Arabian armies as Saladin, the Sultan of Syria.
- Attack the strongholds of fierce rival lords while forging an impregnable bastion of defense during intense Skirmish Mode!
- Experience ruthless medieval combat in a hostile land where Assassins silently slay their victims, Horse Archers combine deadly accuracy with frightening speed, and common Slaves can shift the balance of power!
- Protect and defend thy loyal subjects from the horrors of Greek Fire with Water Pots, Fire Watchmen, Moats, Killing Pits and more!
- Storm enemy barricades with over 25 units including Arabian Swordsman, Teutonic Knights, and Grenadiers!
- Witness unparalleled siege weaponry including mobile Fire Ballista, imposing Siege Towers, crushing Trebuchets, and destructive Mangonels just to name a few!
- Design challenging new scenarios to thwart thy friends with the full-featured map and scenario editor!
- Crush thy friends in an ultimate crusade for the crown! Battle up to 8 computer and human lords in multiplayer Skirmish Mode via a LAN or over the Internet.
- Conquer the Skirmish Trail - 50 linked skirmish missions, each one more challenging than the last!