Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike review
Perfection in every way
Capcom continues to suprise me with the calibur of the Street Fighter series. Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, and Street Fighter 3: Third Strike, each had something new to offer, and deffinitely highlights to Capcom's legacy. The SF3 series was reintroduction the street fighter roots. Hyperjumps, arial raves, linked hypercombos, and assists were all done away with. The game resembles SSF2: Turbo very much. Provided SSF3: I and II weren't so great, II Strike is a marked improvement. Capcom introduced the new parry element to SSF3 series. This alone adds a whole new degree of intricacy. Master the parry and you have mastered the game. Combo-fiends need not fret, you can still juggle your opponent and it's crucial to work this in with the stun guage.
Well done Capcom, another A+ game, must get for your library of Dreamcast games.
Remember, "Seichuusen Godanzuki!"
About the author
- Red Parry?? 2
- SF3s TORONTO PLAYERS 1
- SF3s PS3 online edition 0
- my new online gameplay link vs diego 5
- SF3 versus online? 1
- secret of parrying? 2
- Think of parrying theFinal boss super art? 0
- Honda Fireblade Streetfighter 0
- Can't get super all super arts done 0
- Street Fighter III Flash Edition 1
- system direction combos? 0
- SF3 TS - ALTERNATIVE COSTUMES 1