The mist known only to survivors of its touch, Miasma, begins spreading across the land of Fortuna. Lord Dignus, the Overlord of Fortuna, dispatches the Imperial Legion to resolve the issue. A member of the Legion, Spero, is given the task to aid an the ally Viser, in formulating an alchemic solution to Miasma. However, Linea, a shaman warrior, feels the only way the land can be saved is by uncovering the fabled Gate of Eternity.
The foundation of the gameplay is based upon the tried and true Ogre Tactics/Final Fantasy Tactics strategy system, with its own additions to the style. Players will have various abilities that stand apart from the original battle system, and can also team up with other characters on the battlefeild to unleash powerful dual attacks.
- Gorgeous hand-drawn artwork and voiced dialogue bring the world of Stella Deus to life.
- Over 50 hours of tactical gameplay including side quests such as the Catacombs of Trial.
- Effectively manage your characters to launch devastating Team Attacks. Experience team attacks with up to 6 team members attacking at the same time.
- Customize your inventory by fusing and creating items.
- Intense battle animations stand out from others in the strategy RPG sub-genre.
- Combat innovations added to the gameplay style, without tampering of the core structure of the style.
 Hardware Requirements
PS2, 1 player, memory card.