BackgroundBased on the cult TV series of the 1970's, Starsky & Hutch is a story-based police driving action game modeled after the series' location of Bay City.
Race through Bay City in Starsky's bright red Ford Torino, while Hutch takes aim at criminals with his .357 Magnum - but don't go thinking this will be a joy ride! If your driving and shooting skills can't keep the TV audience on the edge of their sofas, your ratings will plummet, the show will be cancelled, and it's game over! Don't think you can handle all the high-speed thrills by yourself? Find a partner and let them shoot while you drive. It's time to clean up the streets...in style!
- The Officially Licensed Game of the massive 70's TV series "Starsky & Hutch". Live The Dream!
- Let one player drive while the other shoots – use steering wheel and lightgun control simultaneously for maximum impact!
- Set in a living 3D world, with over 100 miles of Bay City roads to cruise or catch crims.
- Authentic sights and all the sounds, with skids, stunts and shooting by the funkload.
- Fast and furious shooting and driving action.
- Integrated story trajectory and narrative created by Matt Costello, the scriptwriter of 'Seventh Guest'.
- Striking 2d stylised cut scenes introducing and concluding each episode narrated by Antonio Fargas - 'Huggy Bear' from the original TV series.
- Full utilisation of the Renderware 3.3 engine including anti-aliasing, complex particles, skinning and motion blending.
- The coolest unlockable extras around! New vehicles, play modes, exclusive interviews and much more...