Starcraft: Brood War, an expansion pack for the original includes new campaign missions, new music, new units, 100 new multiplayer maps and other new features that were not present in the original. There are new worlds to explore in Brood War as the battles rage on between the Terran, Zerg and Protoss. Terran gains the Valkyrie and Medic as new units, Zerg gains the Devourer and Lurker as new units, and Protoss gains the Dark Templar, Dark Archon and Corsair as new units.
- Three all new campaigns continue the epic StarCraft storyline.
- New worlds to explore, from the Dark Templar twilight homeworld of Shakuras to the blasted and barren deserts of Korhal.
- Original cinematic scenes and new music tracks.
- 100 new multiplayer maps.
- New units including the the Protoss Dark Templar, Corsair, and Dark Archon; the Zerg Devourer and Lurker; and the Terran Valkyrie and Medic.
 Hardware Requirements
- Mac OS 7.6 or higher
- PowerMac or compatible
- 16MB of RAM
- 80MB of available hard drive space
- 256 colours at 640x480 resolution or better
- 2X CD-ROM drive (4X CD-ROM drive for cinematics)
 PC Hardware Requirements
IBM PC or compatible with 90 MHz Pentium or higher processor
Windows 95, 98, or NT 4.0
16 MB RAM
2x CD-ROM drive (4x for cinematics)
DirectX-compatible SVGA video card
Full version of StarCraft