Star Wars: Lethal Alliance is the first original Star Wars game built exclusively for the PSP system and DS, immersing players in an adventure that takes place between Episode III Revenge of the Sith and Episode IV A New Hope. Gamers will engage in collaborative gameplay as they embody both Twi'lek Rianna Saren and her security droid Zeeo. Hired by the Rebel Alliance, this deadly duo must work together to infiltrate Imperial planets and fight legions of evil fiends. Our heroes' ultimate goal: Uncover the Empire's most deadly secret – the Death Star.
- One-of-a-kind collaborative fighting: Combine the elite weaponry and acrobatic skills of Rianna with the multifunctional defensive and slicing support of Zeeo to create a formidable team. Only by working together can you complete perilous missions and ultimately steal the plans for the Death Star.
- Epic gameplay and cinematic action: From the chaotic planet of Coruscant to the dusty, dangerous alleys of Mos Eisley, Rianna and Zeeo must use a full bag of tricks to complete their mission. Commandeer gun turrets, master death-defying flying escapes, and battle carnivorous beasts.
- Bold new Star Wars characters: Hope lies with Leia's two newest followers. You must unite Rianna and Zeeo as they fight together against oppression and evil, help save the Alliance, and defeat your lifelong enemy – collaboration is the key to your survival and the survival of the galaxy.
- Iconic environments and characters: Your mission takes you to far-flung destinations such as Mustafar, the Death Star, and Tatooine; you'll also experience never-before-seen locations on Despayre, Danuta, and Alderaan. Each new environment offers encounters with unforgettable Star Wars characters and species, including Boba Fett, Kyle Katarn, Princess Leia Organa, Darth Vader, Imperial officers, Rodians, Quarren, and of course stormtroopers.
First original Star Wars game built specifically for the Nintendo
- DS: A full 3D game that will be one of the most visually striking games on the DS. Play each character separately and use the bottom screen to interact. Play Zeeo in first person to complete critical missions. Use a DS-only unique weapon – the Dual Cannon. Play a large variety of minigames using the stylus and the unlockable bonus mode. Challenge up to four players in wireless games including droid shootout, hide and seek and more!