As a Starfleet Cadet, your dream is to one day command your own starship through the wonders of the final frontier. But first, you must go through an extensive training program, where you will learn everything you'll need to be a successful Starfleet Captain. There are 20 simulated missions testing your abilities, from scientific research to diplomacy to alien confrontations. Throughout your training, you'll be at the helm of five different starships, from science vessels to Constitution-class heavy cruisers. Proving yourself in each craft is paramount to your becoming an officer. Or, for a change of pace, you can also assume control of a Romulan Bird of Prey or a Klingon battle cruiser, and see how the other half lives. If you think you can handle the pressure of the Academy, then you're ready for STAR TREK: Starfleet Academy Starship Bridge Simulator.
- Work your way from Cadet to Captain, in a unique and interesting point value system.
- 20 simulated missions, to help you work your rank up.
- Wide variety of tasks to perform.
- Take the helm of five Federation starships.
- Switch sides and control alien ships as well, to see what it feels like to be the bad guy as well.