Spyro 2: Season of Flame User Reviews
Spyro 2: Season of Flame for the Gameboy Advance. The sequel to the predecessor, Spyro: Season of Ice.
This game is part of the ever growing, already-massive platformer genre.
This game enters you, playing as Spyro the Dragon (or other Spyro characters) in the Dragon Realms.
The version is almost a remake of Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (multi-platform), in the way that you have to capture dragonflies to power portals. It isn’t a remake or a port though, as it was released on 128 bit systems, and, as most of us know, the Gameboy Advance is a 32 bit handheld.
The game starts off in a cutscene, wit...
its very fun and u have lots o'moves and differant breathsThe bad:
NONE AT AL PPLS!!!!!Summary:
um u r spyro and u have 2 use ice breath 2 get fire flys and now 4 the moves
start:pause get 2 the menu and quit and save and more!
B:fire,ice electric breath
thats all u have many enemys mostly rynocs
there is bosses and friends
- New map that shows each level.
- You can Play as Sheila the kangaroo and Agent 9 both from Year Of The Dragon for PSX and of course Spyro the little purple dragon.
- Two new breaths attacks on the GBA console Lightning and Ice breath.
- Collect all 100 Fire Flies and all 8000 Gems to unlock mini-games.
- Dragon Draughts mini-game and Sparx Panic mini-game
- Over 25 levels
- There is all your favourite friends such as Bianca, Hunter, Zoe, Sparx, Gulp, Crush, Ripto, and of course that Moneybags.
- You have all your favourite moves like Charge Flame Breath, Glide, Super Head Smash, and Glide.
- Made by Universal Interactive, and Digital Eclipse so you know its going to be good.
- Save option to save anywhere in the Dragon Worlds.
- Did up patches on the game design so its better then Season Of Ice.
- Improves graphics then Season Of Ice.
-It may be a little hard to control Spyro when you first play the game.
- Agent 9 levels are a little too easy.
- Could have fixed up Sheila the kangaroo's levels.
This game is the best Spyro game i have ever played for GBA even know there is only one other to compare it too they have fixed it up so its better then Season Of Ice and longer too. I would get this game if your somebody who likes Spyro the Dragon. The two mini-game sare pretty fun like Dragon Draughts where you play against the Elder Dragon in Checkers and the Sparx Panic is kinda like Dragon Fly X from Season Of Ice but better and improves graphics. If you need any help E-mail me at Klbcooldude@hotmail.com
The Graphics and extreme sense of power whenplaying the game......and his cute little face.
Some of the characters r a bit dodgey but what's even worse is that its the same old game just with new baddies and a couple a new moves.Summary:
THe Graphics were great as they dug in with real depth but the world and land are still pastelled and extremely 2-D looking.
Ifs easy to control, their are two bonus levels when you defeat Ripto and get to 100%. Its entertaining and you will never get bored of it. Sheila levels are cool and the graphics are good for a game so small. The screen is really easy to see despite its size, and its just the coolest game i've ever played on the gameboy advance!The bad:
There are no Speedways or Sparx levels.
I dont like the Agent 9 levels (Just my opinion) and would substitute them for Sparx levels or another friends level like Byrd or bently
They only had two characters of the four. Agent 9 and sheila. The two they DIDNT have happened to be my favourite two: Byrd and Bently. JUst my luck
The veiws are abit different to Season of ice but after acouple of inutes it seems the same. It has more variety and your back in the dragon worlds with some new abilitys: Ice, Super flame breath, Electricity and ability to freeze shallow water.
Spyro starts of without his Flame breath only breathing ice, but when you complete the first level he gets his flame breath back and you can switch breath attacks throughout the game. Power ups give you the other three abilities.
A totally awsome game! A must have!
- Hunter and Bianca! 25
- What's your Favorite Villian? 16
- Saved Games 1
- Levels 100% done, but cannot find last Fireflys + Gems! 1
- 80+ Firefly Chat 7
- moon level 13
- Want a Spyro The Dragon: Season of Flame Secret GameTip? 10
- The Scrambler Game 9
- FINISHED 0
- another dead forum 0
- The Letter Game 13
- Spyro 5: defeating crush 11