Spyro the Dragon User Reviews
1- Colorful and inviting.
2- Find out controls in the first area.
3- The enemy's are funny and creative.
4- The secrets are well placed, but not too hard to find.
1- Not enough plot between start and finish
2- Enemy's and bosses are way to easy for an experienced gamer.
3- One could say its a little short
The game is a rather colorful and inviting. The first world, named "Artisans world",has an open area for you to figure out controls, along with enemy's that will not harm you. So you can learn basically everything in the first few minutes of the game. Some of the enemy's you could find amusing. They always add something new, so it keeps fresh. The secrets in the game are well hidden, but not something you couldn't ever find without a guide. I would say that the art and animations were very, very good for its time. The sound effects are very, may I say, "magic like", so it suits the...
Before a lombax saved the galaxy, there was a dragon who had to save his clan from the evil Gnasty Gnorc. That's about it, really. Granted, he had to explore vast, open worlds to uncover treasure, chase down bandits and destroy cargo trains, but when it comes right down to it, his objective was to find his clan and reverse Gnorc's spell which turned them into crystals. Then again, in the late 90s, if a platformer either had levels that were like an open field or were linear with loads of cool shit and a protagonist with plenty of personality, then it passed the test – story be damned. Spyro...
1. Has a nice storyline with opening and ending clips included.
2. There are up to six main areas each that have plenty of worlds for Spyro to explore!
3. In game graphics appear great and the wide variety of color adds for a more enjoyable game play.
4. Music matches main areas and worlds quite nicely. Adds for a more pleasant game play.
5. Spyro must save his fellow dragons who have been crystallized by the evil Gnasty Gnorc.
6. Saving dragons, discovering lost dragon jewels, and recovering stolen dragon eggs adds for many pleasing hours of game play.
7. Spyro has a nice amount of attacks and moves he can pull off against the countless amount of gnasty’s he may come face to face with. Along with plenty of dragon life to keep him going throughout a world.
1. Some worlds have lost jewels and dragons that may appear way to difficult to discover!
2. Most tips dragons give can be too late to be given.
Spyro the Dragon was released to North America on August 31, 1998. It was one of the very first games I was ever able to play on my playstation back when I was only a little kid. Spyro the Dragon was such a thrilling and adventurous game I would play it almost every day for hours on end. This game was definitely worth the time I spent on it even if it took me not only many hours of on and off game play but almost 9 years to complete it! Spending many years away from my playstation just allowed me to realize how much fun I had with it before. Just like in the past, I had one heck of a time p...
In my opinion, it's the best game for the Playstation One!
I can play it over and over again!
If the disk is quite scratched then the background music will sometimes stop playing.Summary:
One of the most well known games for the Playstation One is Spyro the Dragon, which was released on September 10th 1998 in the USA, and in the UK, November 11th 1998. Many people will know of this game as it was very popular. This game would have been worth good money.
Spyro the Dragon is a 3D adventure/platform game, because you have to explore many worlds, jumping from platform to platform, defeating enemies and collecting treasure.
It is only a one player video game. I like the fact that it is a one player game because if there was a two player mode, there wouldn't be any other player to c...
Long if you try to beat the game COMPLETLEY
Levels are not very detailed
Some areas are really short and some are at least long enough
Spyro The Dragon
It was a day in the Artisans world, home of dragons,young and old. The dragons were being interviewed, the dragons were insulting Gnasty Gnorc, Gnasty heard every word and was really angry. He cursed a spell on all the dragons, turning them to ice crystals. Spyro, a young purple dragon, was not cursed upon the spell. Spyro decided he would have to free all the dragons and defeat Gnasty Gnorc!
The game play is very well for this game. There are five worlds, Artisans,Peace Keepers,Magic Crafters,Beast Makers,Dream Weavers , and Gnasty's world. In order to advance, players will...
A good challenge
This game is great! It is about Gnasty Gnorc, an evil villan finding 2 spells: One to encase dragons in crystal, and one to turn some of the dragon's 12,000 jewels into Gnorc warriors. One day, Gnasty uses both of the spells on all 5 Dragon realms and an industrial world that Gnasty renamed, "Gnasty's World". He also sent some theives to steal the dragon eggs. Now, Spyro, (the only dragon that was playing Hooky and avoided being crystalized) will have to travel through 6 worlds (including Gnasty's World) to free the dragons, get back the treasure, retrieve the dragon eggs, and kick Gnasty's...
- UGH! Cliff town! 10 gems! 0
- HELP! Cliff Town Gems! 12
- pots cliff town 5
- Introduce yourselves, Spyro Fans 24
- 98% 12
- Age group 34
- Favorite Spyro Generation 68
- Most hated level + Favorite level 1
- Most annoying Spyro enemies? 44
- Quickest Time You've Beat It 7
- tree top jed easy way 0
- Music from a level of Spyro is the theme song for The Amanda Show 6