Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly review
Spyro! Enter the fly of despair.
Spyro breathes something other than fire for once.
The same plot as the other 3 Spyro games. Collect them crystals and then kill the last boss. But this time, you also need to collect these, umm, Dragonflies.
Controls are a little hard to control.
The gems take a while to find, as well as the Dragonflies. Oh, and the controls take time to get used to as well as finding the places.
Meh. Simply meh. I just thought they were okay. Just could've improved.
Repetitive. Repetitive. I'll say that 100 times. Well, it's okay the first few times you hear them.
Well, first of all, you have to collect the Dragonflies and the gems while needing to kill the last boss. I'm not very sure what the rest were.
It deserves renting first before buying. That way, you can see what it is like.
About the author
- Glitches 60
- ninja race mystery item 0
- stuck on luau island help any please 5
- Jurassic Jungle : Gem Statues Need help to solve this puzzle. 3
- Evil glitches 6
- loading problem 12
- good or bad? 6
- Can't find my way on to the Thieves Den level! Help!! 1
- Spyro : Journey to Avalar 5
- Crash Bandicoot : Uka's Strike ! 3
- Crash Bandicoot : Cortex Chaos 1
- HELP on farmer bill's farm 10